Discussion On Incels

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
I think incels shouldn't despair too much as long as they accept that they're just not quite cut out for modern relationships. They have lacked the pieces (looks, neurotypicality, ideal environment etc.) that most normies already had in place from the start. One should begin by finding contentment outside of women. I think it is all a case of misplaced desire which has been psychologically conditioned by society and new media.

I think incels shouldn't despair too much as long as they accept that they're just not quite cut out for modern relationships. They have lacked the pieces (looks, neurotypicality, ideal environment etc.) that most normies already had in place from the start. One should begin by finding contentment outside of women. I think it is all a case of misplaced desire which has been psychologically conditioned by society and new media.
I just want htb pussy man :(

Loser
Staff member
I think one should do some introspection on why they want something in the first place and what exactly do they want out of it.
ONS sex is usually just for cheap dopamine as opposed to LTR sex which is a foundation in the relationship and it ceases to exist without it.

Forum Regular
Good point. The problem is that even against satisfaction and happiness in hobbies and other things there will also be problems, society is shit and will try to make it difficult for you to access fulfillment in hobbies, for example it is likely that it will turn you into a job employee, and If you work like a slave dealing with unpleasant people, that will take away your free time to dedicate to your hobbies and will make you unhappy.

Sorry, I don't want to sound so negative and pessimistic, I just want to leave that as a variable to take into account.

What I propose is that one should work to develop individuality as best as possible, for example find ways to continue earning money as a NEET, or find a way to live through a hobby.

the ghost of kiev
incels that have truly proven that they are involuntarily celibate should become monks and use their inceldom for good. scholars and monks are looked up to, especially when they have legitimate and good information to share.

to be honest, incels that 'despair' about women and leave everything to fantasy are extremely childish. i had incel thoughts when i was in my early teens and grew out of it pretty quickly. it makes me wonder how much mental maturity is going on and it's very likely that their life would improve and they wouldn't be 'incels' if they grew up a little.

Activity
So far there's no one here