- Joined
- Aug 9, 2025
- Messages
- 742
- Thread Author
- #1
Is there a way to change the order of your tracks?
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
brutal will need to find a real good one to end off with when im bored of profile musicmaxxing.No it's in order of time first uploaded unfortunately. Sorry about that.
I was about to do that but my player brokeI guess OCDcels can just delete everything and upload them from scratch in the preferred order![]()
is it feasible to add playlist creation ?No it's in order of time first uploaded unfortunately. Sorry about that.
No, I don't make this stuff. But each track has their own individual url maybe you could do something with that.is it feasible to add playlist creation ?
0NaN:0NaN / 0NaN:0NaNI was about to do that but my player broke
0NaN:0NaN / 0NaN:0NaN
did nuking ur tracks restore the player bar?![]()
Maybe its a hidden message telling me i have 0 naan and must acquire more naan
Nope I even had Tabula nuke them for me toodid nuking ur tracks restore the player bar?
never began for music connoisseurs. the badge of death.Nope I even had Tabula nuke them for me too
omg you are one of us! welcome!never began for music connoisseurs. the badge of death.
always wanted the feature on .is so I abused it and lost access to a working playlist the day I joinedomg you are one of us! welcome!