Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Sam Smith looks like Charlie Kirk

Abhorrence

Lieutenant
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Messages
571
Screenshot 20260921 023250 YouTube

 
this is the face of someone you can dominate and teach zionism to. This is the gentile who learns "talking points" as substitute for thinking. The programmable robot, the famous "golem"
 
Have you ever said anything more jewish?
Hard to not agree with the rebbe. I mean these total tards really are pliable clay in your hands, its so easy to manipulate them you do it without purpose. I think having a purpose at least justifies their otherwise useless existence. So I dont really criticize their zionist babble, they can joebidenmax their talkin points all they want. No fucks have been given. Someone has to dominate them, is just the way it is.
If not the jew, then I would have to do it, and I dont want to.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top