Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion Sex Bot Vs. IRL Foid

the hottest is prob the one in the OP (2B) but I only played the first 3 hours of the game so idk her personality well. she might even kill me.
I mean when she looks like that are you going to give a shit about personality? And if she kills you at least you lived a little
 
Answered the question honestly, stop seething lol. That weren't even bragging, why would I need a robot?
Bomboclat
1755618101021
 
For me it's a hard choice. It depends on how real the sexbot feels.

When I first watched coming to America. I felt like the prince was a fool to not choose the perfectly trained robot like food and instead looked for sheboons in America.

Now after being with foids I think there needs to be a balance.



For me I think the balance is where you get to meet girls and fuck in VR.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top