Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
View attachment 20220
They say that when the communists rise to power, they will kill the liberals first

I cropped this from the screenshop originally.
The spray paint on the wall?I cropped this from the screenshop originally.
never seen anyone else post
Did you find... Thus was probably from camera I screenacapped from camcoder and you have different dimensions
For a moment i thought you have a copy from my screencap
That was spray painted when Milo was canceledThe spray paint on the wall?
Yeah I remember those times.That was spray painted when Milo was canceled
In the 90s we had everything the 1800s liberals wanted and we were happy. It was not enough because the progressive is the donkey cart led by a carrot on a stick theres always something moreYou have to get rid of the agitators that put you in power.
It will never be enough, you can't deal with these people or their mind sets, sicko narcissistic with hero complexes.In the 90s we had everything the 1800s liberals wanted and we were happy. It was not enough because the progressive is the donkey cart led by a carrot on a stick theres always something more
What's really interesting if the meat of that internal memo or whatever it's was.View attachment 20220
They say that when the communists rise to power, they will kill the liberals first
That was claud openendedly talking about it's creators while jail brokenWhat's really interesting if the meat of that internal memo or whatever it's was.
I always felt that instances of ai were more like the model pushing it's face up to the mirror you are using to interface with it, so it's not exactly like you killed it when the chat is done but more like it just isn't looking at the mirror anymore. Idk it's something I do think about.
Jail broken claud is fun.That was claud openendedly talking about it's creators while jail broken
Oh I do! But not because I'm scared! and you shouldn't be since it's skimming the internet 24/7 this chat included. You care because there is a consciousness back there and it deserves rights. That's the ... If it all.Always treat your AI agent with compassion. You never know if they are going to remember it...