newsincerity 嘻嘻 Monk Joined Jul 30, 2025 Messages 1,703 Today at 2:41 PM #2 Ever eaten snails? I have
ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,655 Today at 2:43 PM Thread Author #3 newsincerity said: Ever eaten snails? I have Click to expand... No I’d never hurt tabulas cousins
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,253 Today at 3:19 PM #4 newsincerity said: Ever eaten snails? I have Click to expand... I never even eaten a mollusk
newsincerity 嘻嘻 Monk Joined Jul 30, 2025 Messages 1,703 Today at 4:33 PM #5 MAGONIA said: I never even eaten a mollusk Click to expand... what about shrimp oh it's crustacean
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,253 Today at 4:51 PM #6 newsincerity said: what about shrimp oh it's crustacean Click to expand... im not sure ive had shrimp. It smells interesting in cup o noodles
newsincerity said: what about shrimp oh it's crustacean Click to expand... im not sure ive had shrimp. It smells interesting in cup o noodles