Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Tabula is chill, plukee is a whiny sperg but I'm certain he's too obsessed with forums to leave here foreverPluke was a piece of shit overall , tabula Rosa is a pretty nice guy if u know him
stfu you incel fuckI cant believe people are having a coherant disgussion about this.
Plukee was too gay to be here in the first place
Tabula wants a peaceful forum but too peaceful to lay down the law
Plukee although a repeated violator resigned.
actually there was times i was nice to you, it was just your spergy attitude,Pluke was a piece of shit overall , tabula Rosa is a pretty nice guy if u know him
i live in your heads rent freeTabula is chill, plukee is a whiny sperg but I'm certain he's too obsessed with forums to leave here forever
I'm here to chew bubblegum and rub baby oil on man ass and I'm all out of baby oilP Diddy him in the ass now!
Show him what real man is like!