Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

The "ascending"

Deleted member 612

Lieutenant
Limited
Klinklang
Joined
Apr 7, 2026
Messages
851
This is one thing that bugs me with incel culture: they call having sex with a foid "ascending", like being with a smelly meatbag was something "divine", this is a result of constant comparison with chads who are shallow as a puddle. When you escortmax, are you "ascending" when you enter those ugly places to pay for a dirty whore? I dont understand this jargon.
 
This is one thing that bugs me with incel culture: they call having sex with a foid "ascending", like being with a smelly meatbag was something "divine", this is a result of constant comparison with chads who are shallow as a puddle. When you escortmax, are you "ascending" when you enter those ugly places to pay for a dirty whore? I dont understand this jargon.
I wanna help you but I can't.
 
Read this ...

Images   2026 04 11T151325643


And then read this...

61txS7w5A5L UF10001000 QL80
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top