- Joined
- Oct 14, 2024
- Messages
- 363
- Thread Author
- #1
Wagecucks are less annoying to me than collegecucks.
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Obviously they are.Wagecucks are less annoying to me than collegecucks.
They annoy me less than college cucks though. At the moment.Obviously they are.
Minor reading comprehension issue awardThey annoy me less than college cucks though. At the moment.
Didn't even catch that until now. Great, now I feel stupid, especially since I was bashing college students... take it again, studyfags! You win, and I lose! How's your 1,000,000th win?Minor reading comprehension issue award
What? I'm saying going to college is a much worse decision than working a wage job.Didn't even catch that until now. Great, now I feel stupid, especially since I was bashing college students... take it again, studyfags! You win, and I lose! How's your 1,000,000th win?
No. You didn't win. Now buzz off.
Wagecucks are less annoying to me than collegecucks.