Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

I should’ve added more of studio triggers anime on there, like cyberpunk edgerunners(can’t wait for the second season btw) and gurren lagan. But I think that KLK kinda connected to me because it’s a teen hood favorite of mine, I think that anime was my 5th one that I saw and ended up binging the entire thing. I haven’t seen all of trigger’s stuff but I do like their animation style, it’s unique in its own way, kinda similar to studio SHAFT(with it being more artsy/avant-garde) or MAPPA (with it being more cinematic and pure sakuga).

Plus, I also do like watching character progression as the story goes on, and with kill la kill being a starting from he bottom and fighting to the top type of show, it’s usually an easy, but a very fun plot to see it play out. Kinda like DanMachi, RE:Zero or Mushoku Tensei.
Kill la Kill was also one of my first animes i watched. And to this day it's an absolutely crazy watch. I love the morals about nudity it brings to the table. Fanservice with ACTUAL narrative reason, dfq? Fight scenes are PEAK! Plus it's also funny af, peak comedy!

I truly struggled between putting runners and Kill la Kill on my list, but I decided that edgerunners is more appropriate for the stuff i go through today. Still, it was really hard to decide
 
Form your list, I’ll check out land of the lustrous and sonny boy. I remember hearing good things about those two.
you really dont have to, but def tell me what you think of them if you do whatch them.

Sonny Boy is not for everyone though. Its really slow and weird. I had to watch it multiple times till it hit me. Don't get me wrong, i love it to guts. It's in fact my Number 1! there is nothing else like it for me. But i recommended that anime to a lot of people by now and absolutely 0 have liked it so far, lol.

So I recommend you start with land of the loustress. Kawaii Rocks with beautiful curves if you know what I'm saying. How can anybody not like that?

Both animes have a strong focus on character development. But while in land of the loustress the development is glaringly obvies in an grotesque and beautiful true to life way, in Sonny Boy by the end you have to struggle to even see anything changing for the main leads lives.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top