Postman Forum Regular Joined Mar 2, 2024 Messages 280 Jan 27, 2025 Thread Author #1 More difficult than another language Tried reading that pulp fiction scene. Didn't come out niggerlike I learned English largely from videos like this when I was a kid
More difficult than another language Tried reading that pulp fiction scene. Didn't come out niggerlike I learned English largely from videos like this when I was a kid
Indrid Otaku Culture Media Enjoyer Joined Dec 25, 2024 Messages 326 Jan 27, 2025 #2 Why the hell would you want to talk like a nigger?
クーロ 共产党一份 Haunted Joined Mar 2, 2024 Messages 168 Jan 28, 2025 #3 Doesn't Senegal have a weird rap scene where they talk niggerish in French? Try that We have a "low class" version of speaking in Arabic associated with blacks but I never learned it
Doesn't Senegal have a weird rap scene where they talk niggerish in French? Try that We have a "low class" version of speaking in Arabic associated with blacks but I never learned it
Loner Elmo rules the world! Real OG Joined Mar 2, 2024 Messages 445 Jan 31, 2025 #4 it’s very easy to emulate coonspeak over text and in real life it just takes practice
pariah abandoned by god Rena Joined Jan 11, 2025 Messages 65 Jan 31, 2025 #6 Indrid said: Why the hell would you want to talk like a nigger? Click to expand... To communicate better with his boyfriend.
Indrid said: Why the hell would you want to talk like a nigger? Click to expand... To communicate better with his boyfriend.
akira Rookie Heart Joined Jan 25, 2025 Messages 14 Jan 31, 2025 #7 Cuh this shi ain no hard u just gotta be locked in type shi yfm twin?