Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Trying with normies is so hard

When I'm joking they think I'm serious and when I'm serious they think I'm joking it's so fucking over is there a solution
I genuinely don't know how to be funny or fraud NT, it genuinely makes me wanna rip my skin off. Like how does being funny and acting NT come naturally to people?
 
When I'm joking they think I'm serious and when I'm serious they think I'm joking it's so fucking over is there a solution
js make every situation sound like a joke, for example if you spill water over your female classmate or smthn you cant start screaming or look like you did something bad. Instead, laughily with a smile help her clean it off you get the idea.
(Will work only if youre 6ft mtn+)
 
When I'm joking they think I'm serious and when I'm serious they think I'm joking it's so fucking over is there a solution
Tell me more about it. what are you saying when you’re joking or being serious and how are you delivering those messages? I’m NT so I could just tell you what your doing right and wrong.
 
I have been seeing this meme alot
"hear me out" because you really need to explain every fucking thing because most people will not connect dots
I love this meme and think it really helps people like me
Hear Me Out Hold On GIF by Saturday Night Live
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top