Finished Project What I dreamed of last night.

Administrator
Last night I dreamed that I was visiting some nordic European country, and I had arrived at their airport. I could see a view of the suburban sprawl outside from the airport. From the airport window, I saw that some houses were situated over bridges above a large body of water, connecting two sides of land. It was around late evening / sunset, so it was kino seeing the purple-orange sky, and all the lights of the houses turning on. The drawing below is what I could recall from what I dreamt.

Dream drawing

The interior of the airport itself was very nice as well. It was kind of like the image below, but the wood wasn't in a uniform pattern, but was more in a placement of wooden square panels in an uneven pattern.

Interior wood

Forum Regular
10 minutes ago I was in the stage between sleep and full consciousness and was able to manipulate it a little, I read online line its possible and i finally had some success with it, before I went back sleep I imagined me fucking my old teacher in the area of the previous dream I had before the time I woke up. It was a lot more realistic then day dreaming, To bad it was short.

Loser
All cels need to learn to lucid dream, best cope tbh, my life changed ever since i did that
I wish i could be sleeping forever so i could have an endless dream that i have control of
Do you have a guide on it? I tried looking for one but couldn't find a decent guide.

Elmo rules the world!
All cels need to learn to lucid dream, best cope tbh, my life changed ever since i did that
I wish i could be sleeping forever so i could have an endless dream that i have control of
Do you have a guide on it? I tried looking for one but couldn't find a decent guide.

wake induced lucid dreaming is great, I've done it several times now.

you guys should checkout Daegon Magus. He is a master lucid dreamer that had some interesting experiences.