Amor Fati love of fate Staff member Administrator Totoro Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 2,681 Jun 15, 2025 Thread Author #1 Let's say you one day encounter your doppelgänger walking by. How would you react in that situation? Personally I'd be a bit spooked but I'll try greeting them and see if they match my personality.
Let's say you one day encounter your doppelgänger walking by. How would you react in that situation? Personally I'd be a bit spooked but I'll try greeting them and see if they match my personality.
Jacob Q, 17, 308. NCSWIC. Heart Joined May 20, 2025 Messages 2,667 Jun 15, 2025 #2 I'd throw myself off a bridge since that'd be further confirmation of underlying schizophrenia.
incelkingkong Member Oguri Cap Joined Mar 26, 2025 Messages 236 Jun 15, 2025 #3 i would feel sad for him
Tocharian Gangster uh uh YOU CANT TELL ME NOTHIN Ho Ho Ho! Joined Apr 12, 2025 Messages 191 Jun 15, 2025 #4 I would challenge him to a duel. The world isn't big enough for two Wacos.
ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,641 Jun 16, 2025 #5 get his socials, if he had a mogger life i might kill him and replace him
xaxs Rookie Joined Jun 3, 2025 Messages 76 Jun 24, 2025 #6 Observe, and see how much other aspects beyond my physical form had to do with my situation.