Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
I wish the bluepill was still relevant nowadays, i don't lack the looks but the neurotypicality to hold a genuine relationship, i also have that abused dog mentality due to my traumatic childhood.hypergamy always existed but i think the internet excelled it a bit but its always been like that sense the dawn of human creation. most people that red pillmax are coping faggots that do it to compensate for a lack of something... I knew very good looking people getting all the attention when they were younger and went on to have kids early. Then people who were average looking and started to redpillmax only to still get cheated on or divorced. look at Jeff Bezos, Richest person in the world and he still could not keep a girl due to his looks, But she was a non virgin and had a decent body count. There are a lot of factors that go into this.
the best part about having those issues is that the right woman for you will help you resolve and fix those issues, your other half if you will.I wish the bluepill was still relevant nowadays, i don't lack the looks but the neurotypicality to hold a genuine relationship, i also have that abused dog mentality due to my traumatic childhood.
In recent times, I've basically gone from chadlite to full on chad and I still feel nothing, because of my view on almost every woman being a sociopathic eugenicist, I barely even find a few sexually attractive let alone romantic attraction.the best part about having those issues is that the right woman for you will help you resolve and fix those issues, your other half if you will.
i myself felt very similar to that "abused dog" mentality (my childhood by most definitions wasn't traumatic necessarily or abusive (and maybe that's denial/cope from my ego.) but not understanding my autism caused me strife in a lot of ways growing up, leading to "traumatic" experiences.) until my wife and i started to connect fully when we were dating
That's unfortunate. I always even as a child yearned for a woman who could understand me and love me the way I want to love them, so maybe I LoA'd her into existence, lol. I myself do think she's a gift from God, however that comes more than something like that, but reality is strange.In recent times, I've basically gone from chadlite to full on chad and I still feel nothing, because of my view on almost every woman being a sociopathic eugenicist, I barely even find a few sexually attractive let alone romantic attraction.
i just realized the second half was mostly incomprehensible. her being a gift from God is something that is more likely in my head than LoA stuff but reality is strange and it could be an intentional 'mechanic', if you will.That's unfortunate. I always even as a child yearned for a woman who could understand me and love me the way I want to love them, so maybe I LoA'd her into existence, lol. I myself do think she's a gift from God, however that comes more than something like that, but reality is strange.
The thing is, even if I found my perfect woman, I don't know if I'd be able to handle her due to the abused dog mentality I previously mentioned.That's unfortunate. I always even as a child yearned for a woman who could understand me and love me the way I want to love them, so maybe I LoA'd her into existence, lol. I myself do think she's a gift from God, however that comes more than something like that, but reality is strange.