- Joined
- Feb 25, 2024
- Messages
- 778
Form where did you meet with tabula rasa anyway?
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Form where did you meet with tabula rasa anyway?
Honestly, I would probably want only Xangsane out of these guys, I’d rather quality over quantity tbh, lmao. Looksmax users aren’t exactly known for the former.If you want to increase forum activity, invite Xangsane, FlunkyFlamingo, InnerVoid and edgemaxx
Dudes will singe handedly post 50+ posts/day
mvp isnt schizo tbh, hes whitepilled tooidk he is kind of a schizo
He is most likeally, larpingmvp isnt schizo tbh, hes whitepilled too
he always says its impossible to be depressed and deosnt give af about being a 33 yo khhv
We would be in for a lot of hurricane posts lmao, but yeah, good userHonestly, I would probably want only Xangsane out of these guys, I’d rather quality over quantity tbh, lmao. Looksmax users aren’t exactly known for the former.
Xang is hardly qualityHonestly, I would probably want only Xangsane out of these guys, I’d rather quality over quantity tbh, lmao. Looksmax users aren’t exactly known for the former.
OrgForm where did you meet with tabula rasa anyway?
I'm fiddler lol
Hello frenI'm fiddler lol
I'm fiddler lol
Yo Ho Fiddle de de you are a Pirate!