Whitepill Whitepill Iconography

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
If one takes the care to browse through the many emojis on the forum, they may also notice the inclusion of a 'Whitepill' section of selectable emojis.

Whitepill Emojis

Pictured: Marcus Aurelius, The Buddha, Taoism Yin Yang

Here is the reason why such a section was included. The previous pills before the Whitepill have had extensive history behind them, leaving behind them a slew of associated memes, notable personas and theoretical work. In contrast, the Whitepill is relatively nascent and underdeveloped, and thus does not have a strong foundation to back itself on compared to the Redpill and Blackpill.

These emojis are an attempt to further develop the Whitepill as a whole, one of which facets is it's iconography. Let's lean upon the wisdom from the religions and philosophies from ages past, and from them gain insight into today's milieu.

:whitepill:

You’d think it would be a completely white colored pill for the emoji but it’s not. Very telling in a way, since the whitepill was always meant to be an extension to the blackpill and not its antithesis.

Saw this yesterday but I don't fancy them enough to use in a conversation

Very cool though, I just like minimalism more.

:elysianfields: is coming together very well

Re:Zero ones are amazing :ramspin: :remspin:

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
Saw this yesterday but I don't fancy them enough to use in a conversation

Very cool though, I just like minimalism more.

:elysianfields: is coming together very well

Re:Zero ones are amazing :ramspin: :remspin:
They are there anyways for posterity

General Adolf SergeantAutist Mayweather Khan
Staff member
If one takes the care to browse through the many emojis on the forum, they may also notice the inclusion of a 'Whitepill' section of selectable emojis.

View attachment 1753
Pictured: Marcus Aurelius, The Buddha, Taoism Yin Yang

Here is the reason why such a section was included. The previous pills before the Whitepill have had extensive history behind them, leaving behind them a slew of associated memes, notable personas and theoretical work. In contrast, the Whitepill is relatively nascent and underdeveloped, and thus does not have a strong foundation to back itself on compared to the Redpill and Blackpill.

These emojis are an attempt to further develop the Whitepill as a whole, one of which facets is it's iconography. Let's lean upon the wisdom from the religions and philosophies from ages past, and from them gain insight into today's milieu.
I love you and everything on this forum.
I will be back at Whitepill soon after coping with Blackpill. Iam an asexual monk

Activity
So far there's no one here