Discussion Why are Incels on incels.is so retarded and troll like ?

DSPatrician
Modern day incels are not people you'd find intellectual honesty from.
Proto-incels (is that the term?) were scholars who wrote about their struggles, both internally and externally, while also articulating their points to the broader masses. Take Franz Kafka for instance, or perhaps Nietzsche and Lovecraft. Their philosophy and writing all stems back to their inceldom struggles. Hell, even Hitler, to a much lesser extent, was possibly a proto-incel. Given that Eva Braun likely had a vaginal disorder and couldn't copulate, and he was a complete KHHV virgin until he was in his mid- to late-twenties, it's probable he was what a modern-day internet user would consider an incel. Though, he also had many women throwing themselves at him due to his success in the NSDAP and Reich government, so perhaps he's a poor example.
Now that I've discussed olden day incels, I'll move on to contemporary incels.
They complain, bicker, and are in an unhealthy echo chamber on blackpill spaces. Blackpill spaces are not the place to improve yourself; in fact, you're 99% of the time going to delve deeper into the depths of despair. I'm not blaming them, though. Modern day women are very picky and thanks to Jewish dating apps as well as demonisation/mockery of virginity, it's both external and internal forces that are to blame. I think lessening the demonisation of incels is the first step to healing them and possibly having them find a woman that will love them.
Elliot Rodger, despite the memes of "Lord ER" or what have you, could have been an excellent spokesman for inceldom had he not shot up Isla Vista. He spoke eloquently, could write surprisingly well, and wasn't shy to express his views in public settings or online.
Anyway, that's my little spiel about inceldom. It's probably what would be considered a "shitty take", but it's just how I feel about the whole situation.

Elliot Rodger, despite the memes of "Lord ER" or what have you, could have been an excellent spokesman for inceldom had he not shot up Isla Vista. He spoke eloquently, could write surprisingly well, and wasn't shy to express his views in public settings or online.
Anyway, that's my little spiel about inceldom. It's probably what would be considered a "shitty take", but it's just how I feel about the whole situation.

Modern day incels are not people you'd find intellectual honesty from.
Proto-incels (is that the term?) were scholars who wrote about their struggles, both internally and externally, while also articulating their points to the broader masses. Take Franz Kafka for instance, or perhaps Nietzsche and Lovecraft. Their philosophy and writing all stems back to their inceldom struggles. Hell, even Hitler, to a much lesser extent, was possibly a proto-incel. Given that Eva Braun likely had a vaginal disorder and couldn't copulate, and he was a complete KHHV virgin until he was in his mid- to late-twenties, it's probable he was what a modern-day internet user would consider an incel. Though, he also had many women throwing themselves at him due to his success in the NSDAP and Reich government, so perhaps he's a poor example.
Now that I've discussed olden day incels, I'll move on to contemporary incels.
They complain, bicker, and are in an unhealthy echo chamber on blackpill spaces. Blackpill spaces are not the place to improve yourself; in fact, you're 99% of the time going to delve deeper into the depths of despair. I'm not blaming them, though. Modern day women are very picky and thanks to Jewish dating apps as well as demonisation/mockery of virginity, it's both external and internal forces that are to blame. I think lessening the demonisation of incels is the first step to healing them and possibly having them find a woman that will love them.
Sounds like a slow devolution.

Activity
So far there's no one here