Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion Why are women's boobs and asses attractive to men ?

Why do I find fat/thick women attractive and skinny women not attractive ?
I've ran into a lot of lame asses in these forums who don't like tits, or azz. You show them a picture of a foid with giant tiddies and they're like "to high BMI".
 
Why do I find fat/thick women attractive and skinny women not attractive ?
I like both and everything in between. I'm very open minded with my sexuality.
 
Why do I find fat/thick women attractive and skinny women not attractive ?
The fact that we both like fat girls, but most of the guys in the incel forums don't shows that sexual attraction is subjective, and not objective, like people say in the forums.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top