GGWP Hello Everybunny... Balloons Joined Aug 19, 2024 Messages 570 Dec 7, 2025 #2 I deleted my account because I never use MAL for anything and I don't want AI data scrapers to have access to my questionable ecchi catalogue.
I deleted my account because I never use MAL for anything and I don't want AI data scrapers to have access to my questionable ecchi catalogue.
ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,641 Dec 7, 2025 Thread Author #3 GGWP said: I deleted my account because I never use MAL for anything and I don't want AI data scrapers to have access to my questionable ecchi catalogue. Click to expand... I thought we were frens
GGWP said: I deleted my account because I never use MAL for anything and I don't want AI data scrapers to have access to my questionable ecchi catalogue. Click to expand... I thought we were frens