Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Serious Why is it only teenagers and young adults who use slang on the internet and act immature ?

Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Messages
565
That's not to say middle aged and old people can't act immature or use slang but from what I've seen they don't. Another kind of side question that probably answers this why don't as many middle-aged and old people use the internet compared to teenagers and young adults who dominate the internet ?
 
it is my generation fault.

Millennials.

Basically, people blame zoomers for online slander. But zoomers didnt do it. Its my group that did it.

SMS culture for example, the stuff about abbreviations, comes from my generation, not zoomers.

Sms


The secret many people dont want to see is that all of this slander is within millennial generation, we can call it "generation slander".

Dont blame me please, I did my best to resist it. I was alone against the world, but not like in hollywood I got no bitches. In reallife youre just alone (incel) and women suck dicks of your enemies.
 
it is my generation fault.

Millennials.

Basically, people blame zoomers for online slander. But zoomers didnt do it. Its my group that did it.

SMS culture for example, the stuff about abbreviations, comes from my generation, not zoomers.

View attachment 19632

The secret many people dont want to see is that all of this slander is within millennial generation, we can call it "generation slander".

Dont blame me please, I did my best to resist it. I was alone against the world, but not like in hollywood I got no bitches. In reallife youre just alone (incel) and women suck dicks of your enemies.
Donna


Holy shit peepaw!

You got the enigma machine or what? Sheit breaking all the slag and codes.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top