Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Not interested in advertising, as it would only attract bad attention. This forum would be best spread through word of mouth and through recommendations.I've been trying to think of suggestions to gather more members so more whitepill theory's are discussed and the WP as a whole but haven't found success so far.
So for example bringing it up casually on .org? EX thread: "What's your opinion on the whitepill?" and than i can bring up this forum eventually in the thread replies.Not interested in advertising, as it would only attract bad attention. This forum would be best spread through word of mouth and through recommendations.
Nah. I think over time people on other forums will mention the forum in passing, and that's how more members would join. Also other existing members who would invite or recommend to someone who would be a good fit for the forum.So for example bringing it up casually on .org? EX thread: "What's your opinion on the whitepill?" and than i can bring up this forum eventually in the thread replies.
I'll just ask .org users their opinion on the WP, nothing advertising related dw.Nah. I think over time people on other forums will mention the forum in passing, and that's how more members would join. Also other existing members who would invite or recommend to someone would be a good fit for the forum.
Personally, I don't mind people coming in, its what they are bringing into my home is what I care to know about. for starters, I wouldn't bring people who are not moderate in their thoughts, because once someone starts initiating digital confrontation its a hell fest from there.I've been trying to think of suggestions to gather more members so more whitepill theory's are discussed and the WP as a whole but haven't found success so far.
This, exactly this; stamp this and send it on a post card!It is best for the moment to keep out infiltrators who seek to divide the community and attack other users.