Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Word "cope" makes me angry

Joined
May 19, 2026
Messages
1,790
Im not american. The way I learned english is not really conventional. I went to school of course but I didnt care about english, I just learned the textbook materials but I couldnt really speak it.

One day I decided to fix it, and I learned it properly, which means I watched all movies in -eng, and I started to read the anglo philosophy. And I also read their authors like shakespeare and joyce and so on.

I go online I am prepared to talk and write in this lang, and I see incels.is.

I see these people use the word "cope" and I thin what the fuck is going on, I dont recognize the word. I understand what they use it for, but the word is mismatched. I know they basically shame people who do not believe the incel bullshit.

But the word cope does not means what they say. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/cope-with

I heard the word "cope" also used by adults, they say something like "here is how to cope with high stress". It seems a completely neutral word, only incels.is insist to use it wrong.

One could tell me "hey, incels are very young, they are a youthful subculture". Its not true, they are mostly adults. And this is not a pattern that emerges in subcultures, its malicious instead. I can feel the malice, I can see they are trying to control language, so they produce demoralization. This may seem my fixation, as if Im demented just to pay attention to how they use words. But its absolutely real, they teach people a language that frustrates on purpose.

They do it on purpose with utter violence and malice.

The point is language is the primary hypnotic tool. We all get hypnotized firstly when we are born, because our parents teach us the symbolic lang. The word "cope" has this effect. Its supposed to be neutral, used by adults in everyday conversations. But the way is used on incels.is is devilish. They must be some sort of russian KGB agents because the effect is they depattern their victims till they are identity-less serfs.

They ask you to question your understanding of reality, shaming you into compliance. You start in life thinking that the word "cope" is "to adapt to something" but they force you to understand it as a "delusional lie".

This is also hypocritical and paradoxical because the ones who are deluded and liars is them, not you. No wonder incels.is is pro-russia as shit, its because they fall for psyops too easily. I bet some of these fucking retards also read dugin.

Once you learn the word cope, your mind translates it into: Adaptation is weakness. Resilience is delusion. Hope is a lie. The only truth is found in the shared immutable miserable doctrine of despair on these forums. You dont even realize it, but they have you! They ruined your life with 1 word!

When you use the word "cope" like they want you to do, you signal your allegiance. You are one of them. They have you, and they own you.

Look what they do to me, they slander me over and over. I still refuse to use the word "cope" the way they taught, look what they are doing to me! They do the same against any dissenter.

I think they deserve to die. Honestly. To take advantage of vulnerable people on the internet is one of the lowest things a man can do. I find no justificatoin for it, I think they deserve nothing but death.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top