Success You are nothing more than an archetype, thus you are nothing. You have existed countless times in this life.

vintologi has his theory on reincarnation but it does not compels me to follow his religion. Because its all "in theory". I will presume that maybe there is a chance matter rearranges to produce a second version of "me", that is exactly identical to what I am now, at the microscopic scale.

But that probability must be a very long number, I dont even know if a modern computer can calculate how low it is.

Just imagine. Its hard for AI to match my shitposting patterns, unless I feed it over 10k shitposts. Its instead easy for AI to mimick subcultural patterns, and I could train one with only 500 messages of a lookism community. I suspect for a full AI model that mimicks me decent enough I would require to feed literally all my written contents and then AI would not be "me" because every month I am empowered by new readings and new experiences and I self-debunk. So what I thought 1 year ago is no longer valid.

Here AI reply:

It isn't wrong to say the probability is non-zero in a truly infinite cyclic model. But treating it as a practical form of "survival" or a reason to follow a belief system requires ignoring that:

  1. The waiting time exceeds the lifetime of stars, black holes, and cosmos by hundreds of orders of magnitude.
  2. A identical physical arrangement is a clone, not a continuous self.
Your thought
It's possible you have exited countless times in space-time; other humans who possibly shared the same aggregates and biological phenomena ended up thinking in the same way as you think. Behave exactly the same, and everything you want to think about.
I can confirm it. I mean its not an exact "possibility of me" but when I was reading my family members books, I realized they think very close to me, but what I recognized was simply the "way of thinking". The writing gave me a sense of familiarity as if "I could have had similar ideas". The ideas were different than mine, yet I felt a comforting sense.

But they arent like me, they did have similar concerns like "how to triumph vs normies", and they solved it. My uncle for example solved it by inventing his rituals and reinventing everything around himself, including a calendar, including a religion, including marriage rituals.

Yes he was "similar to me", but not me.What nature is providing us is a replication of a type system, we become instances of the same matrix. For my case is a cognitive type that is systemic but not conformist, inclined to reinvent rules and build his own frameworks with his own definitions. This type can occur more times, especially if I squirt some genes into women, so they pass this material.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top