MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,203 Nov 29, 2025 Thread Author #1 This guy about to walk around the whole world. Most of us have trouble just walking outside the front door
This guy about to walk around the whole world. Most of us have trouble just walking outside the front door
Suigin Trismegistus Ex-Salaryman Kurumi Joined Nov 29, 2025 Messages 1,093 Nov 30, 2025 #2 Xuelian Baijie said: This guy about to walk around the whole world. Most of us have trouble just walking outside the front door Click to expand... He's found his path in life. Me? I'm going to walk and get a McDonald's coffee and maybe hit up the grocery store for some steaks.
Xuelian Baijie said: This guy about to walk around the whole world. Most of us have trouble just walking outside the front door Click to expand... He's found his path in life. Me? I'm going to walk and get a McDonald's coffee and maybe hit up the grocery store for some steaks.
D Deleted member 428 INCEL LIVES MATTER Spooky Joined Sep 12, 2025 Messages 1,972 Nov 30, 2025 #3 He sees it as a positive while I loathe it because normies get to drive cars while I use my legs like a sucker
He sees it as a positive while I loathe it because normies get to drive cars while I use my legs like a sucker