Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Are you a sigma male?

Is this like some form of purgatory on this forum that we must do this thread at least once a month???????
1779251217655925
 
The most alpha move you can pull is this:


You have a son, obviously. Right after the birth, you grab that fresh placenta + the whole cord (still fat and full of blood, clamped off), look your wife dead in the eyes, and start eating that shit raw like it's a victory steak.


You're stealing the nutrients back from her while teaching your newborn son the real pecking order from minute one: "This is the yard, little man. Daddy's the big dog. Mommy just provides the resources."


Real biological dominance restoration. She carried it for 9 months? Cool. I’mma eat the leftover XP in front of God and everyone.


That's a real lesson from a real nigga to you all you lil niggas!

Game is game!

1763759072608913
 
Is this guy a sigma male?
Bro. I have an old software. i was inside incel community around 2009, so most of your memes dont exist for me. I self ID on the internet as gandalf or bilbo or I use these cringe LOTR references.

I presume you know me by "redditor" because reddit is full of people similar to me in the cultural references we do. However there is a rivalry between reddit incels and the people I consider usurpers.

The guys on incels.is have an adversarial dialog with reddit (never posted on reddit by the way). Their sense of "being edgy" has been developed thru a serie of provocations where they say something they think reddit does not approves.

Now that you have me here, I presume yuo can use me to test your sense of being edgy, and say things that yuo expect me to not like. And see how I react. I will give you some dopamine for sure.
 
when you attach your self to ideals you become them and start believing them. those thoughts are not your own. when you cast a side all these ideals and prioritise your own thoughts your more free then most humans. sit in a room for 5 days with no internet or human contact and see what happens.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top