Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

best whitepill copes?

All rotter hobbies are good, some more productive than others

Listening to and rating music
Watching combat sports
Anime and manga(I watch 80s shit mostly)
Alcohol
Forum posting
Goyslop mogs in moderation but can become pricey and unhealthy fast
Sleeping/Lucid dreaming
Gaming used to be okay but most releases look shit
Learn an instrument
Walks with music are cathartic
 
All rotter hobbies are good, some more productive than others

Listening to and rating music
Watching combat sports
Anime and manga(I watch 80s shit mostly)
Alcohol
Forum posting
Goyslop mogs in moderation but can become pricey and unhealthy fast
Sleeping/Lucid dreaming
Gaming used to be okay but most releases look shit
Learn an instrument
Walks with music are cathartic
i love coping with manga. currently vinland saga is my favorite and im thinking of reading beserk next.

do you know how to lucid dream? i kinda wanna try that :pepekek:
 
do you know how to lucid dream? i kinda wanna try that :pepekek:


Start following a routine when you sleep. Get in bed and try to focus on a narrative every night, e.g. replaying a previous dream and trying to recall as many details as possible. What dream you focus on is irrelevant since it doesn’t influence what happens in your lucid dreaming state. This is more about chronologizing your dreams. Once you’ve fully memorized one one night move on to the next.
Internalizing them is superior to the journal keeping method.

If I want to induce a dream with a certain setting I’ll usually consume a lot of content related to that. For instance if I watch videos about boating before I sleep I can have dreams where I’m at sea, and the interactions feel real.

There’s methods out there too but I’ve only used MILD
(Mnemonic Induction to Lucid Dreaming)
With this you’ll want to have a phrase you repeat over and over in you’re head as your drifting off. Something related to you wanting to know you’ll be dreaming. For instance, “I will enter a dream”. This encourages your brain to be aware you’ll be dreaming,
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top