Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Debate: Self-improvement is masturbation

Who's up? Share your thoughts for/against it and I'll reply to yours with the opposite.

May the best argument win!
My opinion is: most things are masturbatino and useless, and the little things that work need to be maxxed out in order to be effective and cause changes in your life. I can attest to the power of hardcore meditation and therapy as in deconstructing and psychoanalyzing yourself to the fullest.

Harcore psychoanalysis+Hardcore meditation+Psychedelics for mentalmaxxing
 
Last edited:
Idk bro

This "community" and where it comes from puts the weirdest stigmas on normal words and phrases. Self improvement shouldn't even be controversial.

it's just getting better at shit. But the second someone reframes it as masturbation, a trap is layed.

Now if you defend it you look like you're mid jerk man above it trying to win the debate, which proves the point right?

Stay quiet and he wins by default.

Same exact move as the cope thing and how you guys use it.

Becomes almost non falsifiable.

Any pushback gets metabolized as more evidence.

This is all a cute rhetorical trap and everything I said is moot.

This is me being and polite as I can.
 
I think it was hijacked by the PUA community, so they told the youth to subordinate your notion of improvement to their redefined agenda where they got to reframe your entire worldview, so you be subservient to women.

Instead of improving your self, you "improve" according to "rules of improvement", they give you a very limited set of actions and behaviors. In other words they lie to you.

Improving your life can mean anything, like yuo go to school become an engineer. But these online frauds who hijacked the concept will have you believe is all about pumping some weight and become a loser on purpose.
 
I think it was hijacked by the PUA community, so they told the youth to subordinate your notion of improvement to their redefined agenda where they got to reframe your entire worldview, so you be subservient to women.
Wasn't the entire point of that "Break the Matrix" self-improvement movement or whatever Andrew Tate was grifting about to "redpill" men on how women are inferior? Or I'm just mixing the categories?
 
Is this the official blackpill phrasing
I'm not a firm believer of the BlackPill nor am I an advocate for it. I am also a huge advocate for self expression & creativity which is very anti-rationalist like BlackPill.

I think you are refering to the "rendering individual self-improvement or effort completely useless" part of the BlackPill community, which I don't agree with.
 
Last edited:
Idk bro

This "community" and where it comes from puts the weirdest stigmas on normal words and phrases. Self improvement shouldn't even be controversial.

it's just getting better at shit. But the second someone reframes it as masturbation, a trap is laid.

Now if you defend it you look like you're mid jerk man above it trying to win the debate, which proves the point right?

Stay quiet and he wins by default.

Same exact move as the cope thing and how you guys use it.

Becomes almost non falsifiable.

Any pushback gets metabolized as more evidence.

This is all a cute rhetorical trap and everything I said is moot.

This is me being and polite as I can.
By this "community" & "you people" are you referring to incel cummunities & the BlackPill?

If so:
I'm not a firm believer of the BlackPill nor am I an advocate for it. I am also a huge advocate for self expression & creativity which is very anti-rationalist similar to that of the BlackPill.

I think you are refering to the "rendering individual self-improvement or effort completely useless" part of the BlackPill community, which I don't agree with.
 
By this "community" & "you people" are you referring to incel cummunities & the BlackPill?

If so:
No I'm talking about Jews and niggers clearly, can't I be a racist bigot online anymore? Is this not America?

200 15


The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

It's not derogatory, it's matter fact.

You can look at it pointed or you can't accept what I said.

Needless to say everything I said stands, you can take out that whole part and nothing changes. It could even be looked at just how modern internet culture has evolved.

Answer I gave more or less addresses it as what it is and it's a "This is all a cute rhetorical trap". You could have said is self improvement only self gratifying ones ego(semantics in the long run to what's being said) or maybe a pointless exercise but you used a semi loaded(pun intended) phrasing so idk man.

And I like what you said but it still all comes from a community that revolves around these warped terms, ya know?

1784813176777034


You want a tldr?

No because masterbating would imply nothing changed and you just came and had a dopamine snack, real self improvement is a long road to lasting change that can and does improve your life in some measurable metric.


​

 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top