Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Game making progress

Rat

coding (without vibes)
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
44
BUT i currently am working semi consistently on a game right now. Stay tuned once it comes out in 2227!

What's up! Like i said, i'm currently making a game rn!

Been working for a while as a hobby and stuff but sadly only on things you can't really show to people...

Like, yeah I made a custom little lexer so that I can deserialize my data the way I want to just because i don't like how JSON looks. But i cant really show that of because looking at a text editor & console just ain't that exciting....

So I recently decided to work on a part that you can actually see for once and this is my progress so far! (ignore the vid quality, I don't know how to use obs atm)

Obviously it's in the very early stages... Like I have no Graphics, it's just shapes and colors, stages. But hey, it's something!

 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top