Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Anime I Dare You To Complete this Tier List and Post it Here

https://tiermaker.com/list/anime-and-manga/anime-waifu-tier-list-143324/5485606

Probably off a bit but I don't want to even fuck around with that shit anymore

Screenshot 2025 09 07 111302
Screenshot 2025 09 07 111422
Screenshot 2025 09 07 111430
Screenshot 2025 09 07 111439
 
1759156828452


I cant bother finding the few characters i know.
Put Sailor mars and Shampoo on B. The rest of the sailor scouts on D

Theres alot of characters i recognize but I am like: "oh thats whats her face from that thing isnt she?" literally not sure her name and where i know her from
 
View attachment 9176

I cant bother finding the few characters i know.
Put Sailor mars and Shampoo on B. The rest of the sailor scouts on D

Theres alot of characters i recognize but I am like: "oh thats whats her face from that thing isnt she?" literally not sure her name and where i know her from
bumping his thread you might as well unban him
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top