Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

I dont do misogyny

Joined
May 19, 2026
Messages
1,791
I think a good misogyny framework should allow you to test it with success.
It has to possess these features:
- Allows you to demystify "the feminine" without entering into right wing archetype lies.
- You obtain no fear of a woman, you feel confident around women.
- You distinguish accurately the difference between right vs privilege.
- Natural law compliant.
- You dont waste time "hating".
- You are able to reject feminist framework, so you dont live trapped in their fairy tale.
- Does not makes you a reactive normie NPC who reacts to problems. You analyze problems and solve them on the spot.
- You dont be a taliban who wants to "rape" people.
- You dont become a terror edgi copy of a hollywood template like ER.
- You dont end up deluding yourself with religion and ideology.
- You refute the redpill lies, it has to be second nature for you.
- You retain ownership of your-self, and do not do "self improvement", which is a pardoxical lie.
- You can test your misogyny, it does not needs to be "validated" on online forums. It has to be testable.
- Your misogyny has no mandate of a guru, an eceleb, it has to become yours at some point.
- You depend on no online course, the validation of other male losers is irrelevant. You either prove it or you dont.
- You actively seek confrontations with women, and you accept to lose sometimes. But you improve, learn from exp.
- It does not prohibit you to have sex, masturbate, abstain from sex. Whatever you prefer.
- It has to have no dogma, whether religious or ideological.
- It makes you functional in society, you dont become a waste of oxygen, you can justify your existence and repay yourself.
- You dont hide from any scrutiny, you present a method to falsify your opinion or theory on the spot. You fear nothing.

Now. There is a way to achieve all of this at the same time. I got such a brand of misogyny. But I dont do that on the internet, bcause I want to avoid being read by dissidoid right-leaning fakers who are fake normies.

This is not the time to use the internet freely, is full of right-leaning tards who depend on ecelebs, they are also fake gamers (they play call of duty or counter strike), fake conspiracy theorists, fakers 100%, theyre not the real deal. And I dont want them to read any of my ideas. Because, yes, I was copied. It already happened, they use us people on forums to farm our ideas. This is not a joke at all.

Wolfstrom was right, and I knew it also, if you write any original idea on the internet, its just going to be copied and coopted by /pol/ or someone else. And I dont want this to happen. Call it "paranoia" I dont really care. I know this is true.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top