Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion I don't understand why men would want to change themselves to get a gf

if i dont rely on society for that. I should be living alone away from society in the woods or sum. Because if one changes it doesnt mean 1000 does. Also isnt society people who have the same interets and “help” each other in a way? If i didnt do that i would feel even more lonely so gotta accept it way it is
nah you are probably just too oversocialized, it’s just being more individualistic instead of being conformist
 
Because what they have been doing hasn't been working, they decide they need to make a change, nobody fantasizes about the morbidly obese nerd playing pokemon.
 
I don't know, sounds like wokesterism to me.

Also because prepackaged "fix-it-yourself" solutions have been sold on the desire for incel men to settle for women who have whored out, it's either embracing Ali G gymceldom for women who look like Bonnie Blue or becoming a buckbroken lapdog for twink fetishists on X. The whole "conforming for women" thing is just married with "general social etiquette".
 
What is your advice for autistics?
Give up tbh and try to find an internal sense of purpose.
No point in aiming for respect or dominance because tics and nonverbal conduct of autistics don't mesh with the normie social expectation of faux-nonchalance. Forever a court jester or a quaint milksop, but that is muh Non-NT for you.

Autistic men and schizos have bottom-of-the-barrel fertility. I would say neurodivergents should just give up on 'love', and to be honest I don't envy it because from my perspective female affection is fundamentally Babalon—the ultimate feminine fantasy is to chain an aggressive man and turn him into a lapdog. I think Romantic love is largely a scam and based on males proving their own obseqiousness for mate-assurance. Men will literally pay thousands of dollars to carve new bone structures and hours in the gym every day just to be accepted by women (to a humorous extent now with Looksmaxxing).

I think If you're neurodivergent the advice 'work on your personality' goes doubly, but for your own benefit rather than to appease women. You need to have a fortified, rich, resilient and colorful ego or else you will lose your sanity.
 
Last edited:
Fair enough but guys that are neither are completely fucked. I heard female loneliness is becoming a thing now after years of male loneliness and they frankly deserve it after how they treated men for so long. They wouldn't be lonely if they weren't absurdly picky with who they associate with. In my experience, if I'm talking to a guy everything I normally say/do is often fine, but when I talk to a woman she gets pissy almost every time.
 
We live in a world of hyper-abundance, work done is hardly a significant detriment to humans in the 21st century.
OMG... I think I've heard this before with the mice experiment thing that was done back in the 1970s.

In other words, humans are cooked...(?) 💀 At least I was lucky enough to manage to kiss and even have seggs with the opposite gender unlike the majority of my other peers.

Well, it's been a good run so far but my time has come 🫡

 
obviously a gf will find out your autistic eventually
This has happened to me before. My relationships barely lasted a couple of months until they left me out of the blue. I am not autistic despite my medical history but rather I'd consider myself schizoid. Wagggh! I want that pussy, that juicy pussy in my dick again. *Tight, tight, tight!* The only thing I crave for (currently) is female affection. I want 'em kisses, I want to squeeze a fucking female ass as hard as possible and then make her cry as I press myself down on her used-up pussey so I'm able to coom and lay my warm eggs in her womb.

Women! 🤠
 
I was bullied by them in the past and have severe trust issues now.
I'm grateful I was born with both an endomorph body and a decent enough height so I could defend myself from bullies (to the point of dominating them but not as far as raping them in their butthole), because otherwise...
 
This has happened to me before. My relationships barely lasted a couple of months until they left me out of the blue. I am not autistic despite my medical history but rather I'd consider myself schizoid. Wagggh! I want that pussy, that juicy pussy in my dick again. *Tight, tight, tight!* The only thing I crave for (currently) is female affection. I want 'em kisses, I want to squeeze a fucking female ass as hard as possible and then make her cry as I press myself down on her used-up pussey so I'm able to coom and lay my warm eggs in her womb.

Women! 🤠
You ok bro
 
This has happened to me before. My relationships barely lasted a couple of months until they left me out of the blue. I am not autistic despite my medical history but rather I'd consider myself schizoid. Wagggh! I want that pussy, that juicy pussy in my dick again. *Tight, tight, tight!* The only thing I crave for (currently) is female affection. I want 'em kisses, I want to squeeze a fucking female ass as hard as possible and then make her cry as I press myself down on her used-up pussey so I'm able to coom and lay my warm eggs in her womb.

Women! 🤠
It's not that deep, jerk off or smthn
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top