Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Lifestyle I might stop being a vegetarian

MAGONIA

馬冠宇
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
6,205
I am starting to get it why meatarded diets work for some people
If you have a fatty liver and 1/3 of Americans do, you can't high carb your way to good health. I too have a fatty liver it's part of what cluster fucked my health and part of why I had a stroke. Fatty liver makes vegetarianism hard because I was a high carb low fat vegetarian.

I really hate not being able to eat all kinds of stuff. I think I might end up going low carb Mediterranean
 
I live in a place where we do "mediterranean diet" which is a mix of both.

I dont regard it as a dietary ideology, but I think if you want to be an asshole you can describe it as an ideological choice. But Im being honest I didnt put much choice in it. I have a book called "the talisman of happiness" its a secret culinary book full of recipes, ancient art of spellcasting.

Overall it was all born of necessity, and I presume now we can look at what we eat and imagine it as a battle of ideologies, vegan vs meat eater.

In any case, I stick to my ways.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top