- Joined
- May 8, 2026
- Messages
- 441
- Thread Author
- #1
Same I'm sick of using dating apps and cold approach randoms
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Hey leave del alone she's my queenEverytime I see an average to somewhat attractive woman uploading a video on youtube about the lines of "I'm lonely" "No BF :(" "Femcel" or talking about dating struggles in general I immediately laugh it off and move on.
I have no sympathy for them, because I know they're just fishing. I only take mens' problems seriously because men are the ones that are hurting the most
Yeah keep simping for your e-girl who's probably got a facial from chads since she was 13 - 14Hey leave del alone she's my queen
She wants to date with a purpose for marriage not hookup culturethis foid could be interested in my aristotelian refutation of dating ideology, love ideology, marriage, love marriage, metadating, post sexual revolution sexual market and so on. I can collect all of them and send her, and she will notice I had these ideas when I was 15 and I continued over 20 and now im 30 and I was coherent. She isnt coherent, I was.
So lets see whos more based, i think 15yold me has shitposts that can send her into coma and Iwas already able to refute these things. Like an incel hero.
How do you even know what happens in the west from MalaysiaYeah keep simping for your e-girl who's probably got a facial from chads since she was 13 - 14
Human nature is universal, I don't even need two brain cells to know what's happening out there.How do you even know what happens in the west from Malaysia
she needs to read my lengthy expositions about each of these practices.She wants to date with a purpose for marriage not hookup culture
this one is a legit incel. I mean in a matter of 2 or 3 years you will see.somewhat attractive woman