Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Is anyone in the same situation with having taken SSRIs/ antipsychotics and now have

FairnessandEquality

Without white girls what is life?
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
441
Long term sexual dysfunction as a result.

It's either that or as the nofap community and Noah B.E Church says the tight grip "death grip" masturbation style to high speed internet porn. And the partner isn't able to replicate that same sensation for reaching climax.

But yeah escortcelling isn't as rewarding/ pleasurable if I have this issue.

So let me know if you have taken these Jew pills and suffered even after coming off them.
 
Ssris has put my dick in a pitiful state. I think aside from ssri curse I can improve by nofap and improving my health
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top