Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Story It's a privilege to having had experienced this place

Amor Fati

love of fate
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
2,693
Like there should be postcards signifying that you've come by here, had a look around, experienced what this place has had to offer.

Like even if you disliked it you wouldn't go back without bringing home a t-shirt that reads in big letters 'I visited Elysian Fields. I hated it there.' on the front.
 
Like there should be postcards signifying that you've come by here, had a look around, experienced what this place has had to offer.

Like even if you disliked it you wouldn't go back without bringing home a t-shirt that reads in big letters 'I visited Elysian Fields. I hated it there.' on the front.
This is how the jew finds out about the forum
 
Like there should be postcards signifying that you've come by here, had a look around, experienced what this place has had to offer.

Like even if you disliked it you wouldn't go back without bringing home a t-shirt that reads in big letters 'I visited Elysian Fields. I hated it there.' on the front.
Make an nft and a shirt.

Seems like I shouldn't have to tell you how to make money.

I visited Elysian fields and I didn't kill myself

It's almost a double entendre
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top