Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion Post breakup depression

Postman

Forum Regular
Joined
Mar 2, 2024
Messages
280
Obviously i ended it because of my conversion to Christianity, but I feel like Jesus rescued me from a ship I sank

It was a complete codependent mess and this is mostly my fault

I want my baptismal saint to be St Mary of Egypt because like her, i was a cheat, liar, prostitute before finding the lord
 
Obviously i ended it because of my conversion to Christianity, but I feel like Jesus rescued me from a ship I sank

It was a complete codependent mess and this is mostly my fault

I want my baptismal saint to be St Mary of Egypt because like her, i was a cheat, liar, prostitute before finding the lord
You broke up with a guy or girl.?
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top