Lifestyle Setting and chasing goals is making me feel more like a man.

Know yourself to know the world.
I’m a guy with certain sympathies for pessimistic philosophy and its derivatives. Consequently, I can’t help but think that all these banal goals and pursuits are nothing more than a matter of cerebral chemical prestige. Sometimes, it feels like these things are just ways to pass the time until I can finally die, since I’m not capable of ending my life by my own hand. Still, it’s inevitable to notice how good it feels when the flow of masculinity returns. I feel more stoic; even my voice becomes deeper. How interesting.

I’ve realized that in my more masculine state, I’m quite solitary—it's as though I want to distance myself from society as much as possible, retreating to meditate in the mountains, far from the hustle and bustle of people. But you know what tries to pull me back? Sex and women. Yeah, another chemical prestigue. Hmm...

From my pessimistic perspective, all of this seems like mere distractions from reality, none of which lead anywhere. Yet this "chemical prestige" helps me recognize that brain neurochemistry plays a crucial role in minimizing suffering. After all, that’s what meditation does, right? It’s a way to fix brain neurochemistry.

I feel lost. How do you approach this? SergeantAutist @SergeantAutist.

General Adolf SergeantAutist Mayweather Khan
Staff member
I’m a guy with certain sympathies for pessimistic philosophy and its derivatives. Consequently, I can’t help but think that all these banal goals and pursuits are nothing more than a matter of cerebral chemical prestige. Sometimes, it feels like these things are just ways to pass the time until I can finally die, since I’m not capable of ending my life by my own hand. Still, it’s inevitable to notice how good it feels when the flow of masculinity returns. I feel more stoic; even my voice becomes deeper. How interesting.

I’ve realized that in my more masculine state, I’m quite solitary—it's as though I want to distance myself from society as much as possible, retreating to meditate in the mountains, far from the hustle and bustle of people. But you know what tries to pull me back? Sex and women. Yeah, another chemical prestigue. Hmm...

From my pessimistic perspective, all of this seems like mere distractions from reality, none of which lead anywhere. Yet this "chemical prestige" helps me recognize that brain neurochemistry plays a crucial role in minimizing suffering. After all, that’s what meditation does, right? It’s a way to fix brain neurochemistry.

I feel lost. How do you approach this? SergeantAutist @SergeantAutist.
every goal, every pursuit, every chemical rush is just a way to delay the inevitable. The man who sees this for what it is—he’s already free. So what do you do? You don’t chase goals for fulfillment. You chase them because you’re the master of the absurd. You embrace the joke, wear it like armor, and you grind through the rot because you’re masculine enough to know it’s all fucked and still keep moving.

Activity
So far there's no one here