- Thread Author
- #1
I would take them out on a beautiful date in Paris, France. We would take lots and lots pictures and eat chocolate ice cream while we all watch the sunset.
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
I would take them out on a beautiful date in Paris, France. We would take lots and lots pictures and eat chocolate ice cream while we all watch the sunset.
@cosmicx16
I think we're missing foid worship, no bluepill posting, and no brag rules because the forum activity is really low and mods want to hand out as little warnings/bans as possible.Worshipping these slutted out chinkoid idols is normietivities
I been fapping to these hoes since before you were born and they still dance
Grandmasan got dat ass
I been fapping to this troop lately
This isn’t an incel forum. People have the freedom to post whatever they want here as long as it’s not disruptive/illegal.I think we're missing foid worship, no bluepill posting, and no brag rules because the forum activity is really low and mods want to hand out as little warnings/bans as possible.
that much is obvious (we have literal fags and sexhavers) this forum is a lot more similar to neets than .is and I never expected different since it's a whitepill forum.This isn’t an incel forum.
the disruptive bit is definitely debatable given some of the things I've seen so far but I know better than to obsess over forum politics and will try to build up my tolerance.People have the freedom to post whatever they want here as long as it’s not disruptive/illegal.
Nah what are you talking abt? That’s literally me in the picture man.I think we're missing foid worship, no bluepill posting, and no brag rules because the forum activity is really low and mods want to hand out as little warnings/bans as possible.
that being said:
![]()
Is JBs worship considered freedom?This isn’t an incel forum. People have the freedom to post whatever they want here as long as it’s not disruptive/illegal.
Purest formIs JBs worship considered freedom?