Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

The Vertiginous Question (or: Why the Hell Am I This Particular Bag of Meat and Regret?)

However, have you ever thought that maybe your consciousness is the only consciousness? So, effectively you're entirely alone in this universe. This perspective exists because we cannot know for certain whether other people are conscious the way we/I are/am.

And this proposition satisfies the The Vertiginous Question btw.
 
However, have you ever thought that maybe your consciousness is the only consciousness? So, effectively you're entirely alone in this universe. This perspective exists because we cannot know for certain whether other people are conscious the way we/I are/am.

And this proposition satisfies the The Vertiginous Question btw.


This is the multipolar quantum theory. You interact with a npc version of me, and I interact with a npc version of you. So there are at least 6 billion universes, one for each inhabitant on Earth.
 
However, have you ever thought that maybe your consciousness is the only consciousness? So, effectively you're entirely alone in this universe. This perspective exists because we cannot know for certain whether other people are conscious the way we/I are/am.

And this proposition satisfies the The Vertiginous Question btw.
Yes. It's very hard to deal with, lol. I generally don't engage with that thought as it tends to generate hatred for others.

This is the multipolar quantum theory. You interact with a npc version of me, and I interact with a npc version of you. So there are at least 6 billion universes, one for each inhabitant on Earth.
Would explain why people have always treated me the way they do. If I'm getting an NPC's recreation of their events through a quantum filter. Kinda just sounds like a consciousness in reality having biological constraints, NGL.
 
Shit niggas write while making tacos
PXL 20260716 022621046


I have a problem.

But I also have a draft I have been working on about butterflies that relates to this topic.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top