Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Yooooo remember back in the day when a little boy mogged the fuck out of me? Oh man, I wish he dominated my wife if I had one!
Bro was like 9 slaying 15 year olds absolute baller
Bro was like 9 slaying 15 year olds absolute baller
getting jealous of a kid is kind of strange to me idk. most of them have half a developed brain. its like hating on a down syndrome kid just odd.So this guys slays at 9 and I'm waiting till I'm 49 to get layed? Fuck my life dude.
In case I haven't read the context well, me personally I'm not jealous, though I do find it weird why this was published for others to see. Also, in his culture is that something they have naturally done for a long time?getting jealous of a kid is kind of strange to me idk. most of them have half a developed brain. its like hating on a down syndrome kid just odd.
I hate that year TBH, since I was bullied my ass off and had to deal with my dipshit of a family.2016 was 10 years ago...
![]()