MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,244 Aug 12, 2025 Thread Author #1 Some noob or something wants to join WTF? Whos posting about us on YT? Also their reason for joining is bland and sterile
Some noob or something wants to join WTF? Whos posting about us on YT? Also their reason for joining is bland and sterile
ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,647 Aug 12, 2025 #2 why don't you accept the user and find out what video from them
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,244 Aug 12, 2025 Thread Author #3 VioletBlast said: why don't you accept the user and find out what video from them Click to expand... they might leave me hanging. I imagine waiting next to the phone hoping for their call but it never arrives
VioletBlast said: why don't you accept the user and find out what video from them Click to expand... they might leave me hanging. I imagine waiting next to the phone hoping for their call but it never arrives
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,244 Aug 12, 2025 Thread Author #4 VioletBlast said: why don't you accept the user and find out what video from them Click to expand... Is this an Anime character? Hollowberry?
VioletBlast said: why don't you accept the user and find out what video from them Click to expand... Is this an Anime character? Hollowberry?
Amor Fati love of fate Staff member Administrator Totoro Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 2,693 Aug 13, 2025 #5 I accepted btw
Fantasea Innominat Victim Music Connoisseur Joined Aug 9, 2025 Messages 742 Aug 13, 2025 #6 Queen Belle said: View attachment 7750 Is this an Anime character? Hollowberry? Click to expand... would cheat on orihime with rias if I were him.
Queen Belle said: View attachment 7750 Is this an Anime character? Hollowberry? Click to expand... would cheat on orihime with rias if I were him.