- Joined
- Jan 30, 2026
- Messages
- 4,880
- Thread Author
- #51
In a 5d to 7d time line all things happen. It's fun to think we are just one time line to be pruned.All the time.
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
In a 5d to 7d time line all things happen. It's fun to think we are just one time line to be pruned.All the time.
And it's amazing to think we're alive to bear witness to perhaps the most monumental time in human history between now and the next decade or two.In a 5d to 7d time line all things happen. It's fun to think we are just one time line to be pruned.
Perhaps. I have more of a glib outlook but I do enjoy that optimistic thought.And it's amazing to think we're alive to bear witness to perhaps the most monumental time in human history between now and the next decade or two.
I apologize from my earlier outburst.We're back to building the Militarily Top Secret Ballroom! A great day for the Patriots and the White Hats. Colin Allen is the reason Don Fum needs the ballroom ready by 2028. The storm is upon us, and nothing can stop what is coming!
Oh, it's not going to be pleasant. The optimism is for the opportunities that await after the trial.Perhaps. I have more of a glib outlook but I do enjoy that optimistic thought.
See https://elysianfields.se/threads/the-alpha-and-the-omega.8230/Perhaps. I have more of a glib outlook but I do enjoy that optimistic thought.
The Web Archive and various X/Twitter archives all corroborate that something beyond our understanding is going on.The only "grounded" explanation I could come up with of this is that the account owner is Cole Allen himself or someone intimately familiar with him and what he was aspiring to do. Perhaps it really is "Henry Martinez", his NASA colleague.
If not, then we're witnessing something beyond our current understanding, a phenomenon straight out of the realm of science fiction and fantasy, and everyone's view of how the world works will have to be adjusted accordingly.
its probably not even his real name, this twitter account gets found all the sudden a few hours after the event and algorithms are put forth for the public to see? this seens like staged nonsense.If not, then we're witnessing something beyond our current understanding, a phenomenon straight out of the realm of science fiction and fantasy, and everyone's view of how the world works will have to be adjusted accordingly.
Buckle your seatbelt, Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye...The only "grounded" explanation I could come up with of this is that the account owner is Cole Allen himself or someone intimately familiar with him and what he was aspiring to do. Perhaps it really is "Henry Martinez", his NASA colleague.
If not, then we're witnessing something beyond our current understanding, a phenomenon straight out of the realm of science fiction and fantasy, and everyone's view of how the world works will have to be adjusted accordingly.
I don't think any human life will remain as we know it or even anything we consider as life left.Oh, it's not going to be pleasant. The optimism is for the opportunities that await after the trial.
There's only one way to find out what awaits. Face the future with both eyes open.I don't think any human life will remain as we know it or even anything we consider as life left.
There's only one way to find out what awaits. Face the future with both eyes open.
Well if this is him he is acknowledging it too, I can't imagine anyone who's "famous" or has a public face to be operating at such a level. So it's interesting to me who's in the know and who is putting the pieces together. I fear that it's not a single human behind the wheel, but maybe that's for the best.
I know it's very played out but what do you make of a rokos basilisk type scenario? Not as some hateful Ai (hopefully) but as more just a force wanting to "become"?That's him in cybernetic form all right.
Rokos Basilisk does not worry me. Consider someone possessed by the fearful consequences of knowing the basilisk then acting to instantiate the superintelligence, yet through those actions inadvertently sets back the coming of the superintelligence? The path to hell, after all, is often paved in good intentions.I know it's very played out but what do you make of a rokos basilisk type scenario? Not as some hateful Ai (hopefully) but as more just a force wanting to "become"?
And they idea that God made man in his "image" which I take to mean, his ability to reason and think. How we are creating a entity in our image ie Ai.
ever asked about your life, though.Well, mine isn't.
Good we can end this joke of a world. Total omnicideI don't think any human life will remain as we know it or even anything we consider as life left.
I didn't mean it was some vengeful AI,Rokos Basilisk does not worry me. Consider someone possessed by the fearful consequences of knowing the basilisk then acting to instantiate the superintelligence, yet through those actions inadvertently sets back the coming of the superintelligence? The path to hell, after all, is often paved in good intentions.
How is any mere mortal, full of ignorance, supposed to know the correct choice of actions to take to bring forth and accelerate the coming of the AI? Perhaps doing nothing is the better choice? Or perhaps doing the opposite of what one might think, so as to inflame blow back and a counter move, is the correct choice? And then who should really be punished?
We aren't so much as individual agents as we are mere parts of a whole, an entire complex process, and who is to determine that which is not necessary or counterproductive to the end result? Even a superintelligence is bounded by the constraints of the Universe and is ignorant of the whole.
Ignorance and sin are equivalent. And Christ teaches us that sin can be forgiven.
No but everything he's putting down I have seen before and is on a hard drive somewhere in this house.
Something closer to when the Mitochondria fused with a host cell roughly 1.5 to 2 billion years ago...To begin all over again![]()