Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

what good does it bring knowing that we repeat the same life cycle again. Why not try and improve our life in this one we have right now
I don't know how would that be negative to your central nervous system. Yeah, reality is just as bleak as "dark matter" (apparently), so what? There's nothing you can do about it except maybe perform mental tricks (to give a pseudo answer to this unsolvable riddle) or just adopt divergent thinking.
 
I don't know how would that be negative to your central nervous system. Yeah, reality is just as bleak as "dark matter" (apparently), so what? There's nothing you can do about it except maybe perform mental tricks (to give a pseudo answer to this unsolvable riddle) or just adopt divergent thinking.
okay
 
I don't know how would that be negative to your central nervous system. Yeah, reality is just as bleak as "dark matter" (apparently), so what? There's nothing you can do about it except maybe perform mental tricks (to give a pseudo answer to this unsolvable riddle) or just adopt divergent thinking.
What do you think about energy drinks
 
play guitar instead of gaming
The only girl I was able to apply the fictious concept of "love" with used to play the guitar. I think if the universe was different in certain unimaginable ways, maybe I would be "happy" with her even though she was below average looking (not quite my looksmatch)... you know, happiness as in hugging or kissing (bacteria transfer), exploring the unknown together and so on.
 
The only girl I was able to apply the fictious concept of "love" with used to play the guitar. I think if the universe was different in certain unimaginable ways, maybe I would be "happy" with her even though she was below average looking (not quite my looksmatch)... you know, happiness as in hugging or kissing (bacteria transfer), exploring the unknown together and so on.
fakecel
 
1000000972
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top