Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Not necessarily, I have seen users on other forums postmax but get very little rep do to there low Quilty posts and other users post way less then that but have more rep do to there posts. we could have a user join and maybe have more Posts then us, but they posts lowQ/Spam type of stuff and nobody gives them repDepends on who posts more tbh
yeah I supposeNot necessarily, I have seen users on other forums postmax but get very little rep do to there low Quilty posts and other users post way less then that but have more rep do to there posts. we could have a user join and maybe have more Posts then us, but they posts lowQ/Spam type of stuff and nobody gives them rep
Not necessarily, I have seen users on other forums postmax but get very little rep do to there low Quilty posts and other users post way less then that but have more rep do to there posts. we could have a user join and maybe have more Posts then us, but they posts lowQ/Spam type of stuff and nobody gives them rep
State of looksmaxx forums. That's why im switching to higher quality posts tomorrow.Not necessarily, I have seen users on other forums postmax but get very little rep do to there low Quilty posts and other users post way less then that but have more rep do to there posts. we could have a user join and maybe have more Posts then us, but they posts lowQ/Spam type of stuff and nobody gives them rep
Wasn't lookism shutdown tho? Or are you referring to NEETs?@Tabula Rasa for instance go to .net and at look at moondust ratio vs mine
Im from .net, A NEET of over 3 years. I never used looksmaxWasn't lookism shutdown tho? Or are you referring to NEETs?
Why did you decide to become NEET? Has it had an overall positive impact on your life? Would you be willing to become employed again if you had a good job offer?Im from .net, A NEET of over 3 years. I never used looksmax
Why did you decide to become NEET? Has it had an overall positive impact on your life? Would you be willing to become employed again if you had a good job offer?
elysianfields.se
As of rn, you have lesser posts yet more rep. So rationally, it should be.