- Joined
- Feb 29, 2024
- Messages
- 1,007
- Thread Author
- #1
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Thanks. I will be keeping this site going under my ownership for as long as possible.I really hope you don't one day sell this site or something, it seems pretty chill.
Nah I’m not obsessive over that kind of thing.I've met this one borderline tranny who kept making new forums over and over again, removing the previous good ones because he felt "frustrated of the quality of the forum". Hope this forum would never have to come to that
I think I know who you are talking about it. Did that guy made a forum called 2dpill?I've met this one borderline tranny who kept making new forums over and over again, removing the previous good ones because he felt "frustrated of the quality of the forum".
YesI think I know who you are talking about it. Did that guy made a forum called 2dpill?
Soyjak.blog?This forum might be dead, but at least the atmosphere is better than elsewhere, other forums are turning into shit. I usually lurk on .blog, and it's already a shitty place.
YesSoyjak.blog?
Well, that is a shitpost forum, I dont know what you expected