- Joined
- May 19, 2026
- Messages
- 1,783
- Thread Author
- #1
TLDR is the title, dont ask me TLDR. Im an adult I can tell you that the average individual my same age or older behaves exactly like alex jokes.
They spam a barrage of factoids, they tell you a long list of mini facts that each represents a lie that would take you weeks or months to dispel. Sometimes, adults tell you 5 lies with 4 words, and the lies have to be found in the contexts and premises they consider "unquestionable truth of life".
It was called "gish galopping" on internet boards, but average adults made it a lifestyle choice rather than feel ashamed for doing it. And they jump from 1 topic to another, and everything is seemingly disconnected. The connection between 1 topic to another is usually one of these reasons:
- Aesthetic coherence
- Political coherence (for example if someone is right leaning or left)
- Picking a side in a political discourse (dissidoid media for example)
- Strings of identity (the identity of a normie adult is social media + cosmopolitan + workplace)
So when you listen to an adult, you can "understand" where hes going with his barrage of factoids, only if you have familiarity with the online discourse and you know broad conglomerates of media empires. The media is centralizing insanely, the grifter machine is hierarchical and never before we seen so much centralization. Especially on youtube where virtually every single youtuber is a leninist babblemaxer repeating same talkin points of the other youtuber.
If you dont follow twitter, you probably miss 99% of the contexts. The shitter is the main place where avg people get indoctrinated by the PC talk. All what appears there is going to be talkin points in the gyms, in the bars, in the streets, in the markets and in your home if youre still subjugated under the authority of your parents.
Personally I learned more languages to talk to more normies. I learned the framework of communism and fascism when I was younger. In my 20s I learned very well the dissidoid media. I learned it from UK, america, italy, poland and germany. I can ensure you the dissidoid media is globalized, that if you listen to an italian dissidoid they say the same things an UK dissidoid. These people are obnoxious reallife NPCs.
I know their ideas by memory, starting from muh hypergamy, their fascination with dictatorshit, and their thinly veiled antiwestern pseudo-critique that only reveals their utter insignificance as human beings. Talk to them, feels like playin a chessboard that I already outmaneuvered and I know in advance their 12 next steps, and I have answers to any of their riddles. And all my answers come from the past, because never before the normies were so repetitive and outdated.
They spam a barrage of factoids, they tell you a long list of mini facts that each represents a lie that would take you weeks or months to dispel. Sometimes, adults tell you 5 lies with 4 words, and the lies have to be found in the contexts and premises they consider "unquestionable truth of life".
It was called "gish galopping" on internet boards, but average adults made it a lifestyle choice rather than feel ashamed for doing it. And they jump from 1 topic to another, and everything is seemingly disconnected. The connection between 1 topic to another is usually one of these reasons:
- Aesthetic coherence
- Political coherence (for example if someone is right leaning or left)
- Picking a side in a political discourse (dissidoid media for example)
- Strings of identity (the identity of a normie adult is social media + cosmopolitan + workplace)
So when you listen to an adult, you can "understand" where hes going with his barrage of factoids, only if you have familiarity with the online discourse and you know broad conglomerates of media empires. The media is centralizing insanely, the grifter machine is hierarchical and never before we seen so much centralization. Especially on youtube where virtually every single youtuber is a leninist babblemaxer repeating same talkin points of the other youtuber.
If you dont follow twitter, you probably miss 99% of the contexts. The shitter is the main place where avg people get indoctrinated by the PC talk. All what appears there is going to be talkin points in the gyms, in the bars, in the streets, in the markets and in your home if youre still subjugated under the authority of your parents.
Personally I learned more languages to talk to more normies. I learned the framework of communism and fascism when I was younger. In my 20s I learned very well the dissidoid media. I learned it from UK, america, italy, poland and germany. I can ensure you the dissidoid media is globalized, that if you listen to an italian dissidoid they say the same things an UK dissidoid. These people are obnoxious reallife NPCs.
I know their ideas by memory, starting from muh hypergamy, their fascination with dictatorshit, and their thinly veiled antiwestern pseudo-critique that only reveals their utter insignificance as human beings. Talk to them, feels like playin a chessboard that I already outmaneuvered and I know in advance their 12 next steps, and I have answers to any of their riddles. And all my answers come from the past, because never before the normies were so repetitive and outdated.