Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
all I do is regurgitate things I hear, in reality I am a basement dweller about to hop on neet bux
I actually have an appointment scheduled next Thursday so let’s hope they approve me for it..perhaps you’ll have better luck getting it than I did
I actually have an appointment scheduled next Thursday so let’s hope they approve me for it..
Being aware of that already shows ur smarter than most ethnicsall I do is regurgitate things I hear, in reality I am a basement dweller about to hop on neet bux
When I would go to my aunts house or if I met with people, I had very little to say. I desire to talk, but I don't know what to say. Recently My aunt and grandma told me "You have great comprehension skills", in reality I know that I function at the retarded level, its evident and obvious an evil man can spot it, a predator can sense it and God need not contend regarding it.all I do is regurgitate things I hear, in reality I am a basement dweller about to hop on neet bux
Act retarded and hope its a bitch so she thinks ur cute and takes pity on your down syndrome ahI actually have an appointment scheduled next Thursday so let’s hope they approve me for it..