Is anyone in the same situation with having taken SSRIs/ antipsychotics and now have

FairnessandEquality

Without white girls what is life?
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
443
Long term sexual dysfunction as a result.

It's either that or as the nofap community and Noah B.E Church says the tight grip "death grip" masturbation style to high speed internet porn. And the partner isn't able to replicate that same sensation for reaching climax.

But yeah escortcelling isn't as rewarding/ pleasurable if I have this issue.

So let me know if you have taken these Jew pills and suffered even after coming off them.
 
Long term sexual dysfunction as a result.

It's either that or as the nofap community and Noah B.E Church says the tight grip "death grip" masturbation style to high speed internet porn. And the partner isn't able to replicate that same sensation for reaching climax.

But yeah escortcelling isn't as rewarding/ pleasurable if I have this issue.

So let me know if you have taken these Jew pills and suffered even after coming off them.
Didn't you circumsize your dick?
 
What causes a nigga to take SSRIs? Not only does it cause brain damage I'd be even more depressed if my dick didn't work.
Its basically you tell the doctor its over and doctor says i only have one thing i can give you to help otherwise you leave empty handed.

Fuckit ok i'll take it, its over anyways

something like 100% of shooters are on anti depressants
 
wait, you guys are having sex?

but I've heard if it is the death grip masturbation thing it's trainable and you can gain full functionality back
Op has wild orgies with white prostitutes.

I'm an old mtn that's had some Chad experiences
 
wait, you guys are having sex?

but I've heard if it is the death grip masturbation thing it's trainable and you can gain full functionality back
Yeah I'm having sex but only with escorts , not unpaid, civilian everyday women due to being incel.

Yeah with death grip masturbation you can train it with Fleshlight or tenga sex toys I heard, to loosen the grip and make it like real sex. Is there any other things you know that can help?
 
but I've heard if it is the death grip masturbation thing it's trainable and you can gain full functionality back
i heard of it on an incel forum.

These ideas were never validated by any doctor. I dont even want to talk about it, if you think what we really are discussing its depressing.

we are talking about whether or not an adult should or shouldnt touch his peepee, and this is what we talk about. No way to sugarcoat it, we ended up like this. I mean, not me, I dont like to talk about this stuff.

Just think about it. You talk about whether or not an adult man should touch his peepee on an internet forum. And this is your life, mine, and of others. Isnt it concerning?
 
Is there any other things you know that can help?
I only heard masturbating with lots of lubrication can serve very well as an intermediary step to the "real deal" for retraining your erectile functions.
It's more similar to the real thing and you naturally have to go slower, less tide etc...

But honestly i don't like that answer... The goal should be to stop masturbating, right? Not masturbate more. But that's for you to decide...

It's all theoretical though. I'm still a virgin here and therefore can't speak from personal experiences. I think the theory still checks out because that's very much in line with how the nervous system works, but i personally would also ask if escorting itself might be adding to the issue here?

I can only speak for myself but in my case sexual desires of any kind are 100% of the time only a substitute for the things I really crave, which is a real relationship.
Maybe you might be getting tired of that substitute ie. developing a resistance?
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top