Deleted member 347
Depresso- Joined
- Jun 2, 2025
- Messages
- 9
- Thread Author
- #1
Sleeping pod
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Whut ? Are the neet trans?They are mostly women with some men.
I think he means men are mostly at the top of society owning and managing everything.Whut ? Are the neet trans?
He's a drama queenBut why all the Ew.. reactions?
Someone wanted to ban him but I explained that hes doing this so he doesnt sound like a whiney emoView attachment 14275
@Jack the Ripper You might as well reply, unless your point is to harass me on this forum.
This is set your account to "oops" and then poke people tier behaviour.
he self deletes every 2 months and disappears for a while this is his 4th account.View attachment 14275
@Jack the Ripper You might as well reply, unless your point is to harass me on this forum.
This is set your account to "oops" and then poke people tier behaviour.
he self deletes every 2 months and disappears for a while this is his 4th account.
That's sad, I hope it works out this time
hes been doing this for years, hes a annoying little twat who didnt get enough attention from parents so here we areThat's sad, I hope it works out this time
He doesnt leave because he did anything wrong.That's a liability. They shouldn't have an account to post things if they're not accountable.
If all my /pol/ and /x/ style posts get targeted then I might as well start censoring myself.
The only problem would be the smell...NEETs should sleep in pods with Internet until they ascend and work.
The RAs would just force them into clean up duty, I have often fantasized about having full control over society...The problems would be jobs that the NEETs can do to get upgraded to a full room with ensuite
Resident Assistant (RA)...The RAs?
I have no problem with social mobility or giving them good goy points they can spend, that doesn't seem to be what they would want. Maybe, maaaaaybe if it was fully gameified.If they keep good care of their pods and are good neighbours to others they get to move to a better neighbourhood of pods.
I would enjoy being the funny man to your straight man. Where I don't exactly disagree with you but the root problem isn't that they are at rock bottom but how and why they got there.I don't think pods are a bad idea for people at the rock bottom. I could make a full post on that.
No disrespect but you seem to be coming at this from what seems to be an ivory tower position. Again I don't disagree with you I would prefer that America acted like a Nordic country but it never will. So when you say something a little nebulous like that I have to follow it up with who pays for this?True, but how and why are problems that get better with time for most people. Pods should be really cheap and safe enough as a temporary solution for worst case scenarios.
More over who maintains it? I could think of some reasonable answers but I don't typically hear any.True, but how and why are problems that get better with time for most people. Pods should be really cheap and safe enough as a temporary solution for worst case scenarios.
So I'm expected to believe a neet will fix my plumbing or paint my wall? Or tell tyron to stop beating his snow bunnies? Or tell shanda to kindly not smoke meth in the hall? Idk it's very pie in the sky. Often in times like this in America what happens when you give homeless and drug abusers this kind of shelters rapes and ODs go through the roof and personally, no skin off my back but personally it's an ugly look.Well, if we're housing NEETs, "who maintains it?" sounds like a job.
I find this very hot for some reason
Did you reply to yourself?...This depends on if there's actually any interest in these kinds of posts about NEETs.
Ah gotcha! I didn't put 2 and 2 together.Needed to add something. Is anyone interested in NEETonomics?
What's a pod ? Do you mean like a capsule hotel ?I don't think pods are a bad idea for people at the rock bottom. I could make a full post on that.